Processes & Systems
Implement integrated cloud-based processes and systems that provide the foundation for generating accurate, relevant and timely financial reporting.
Put yourself and your stakeholders at ease knowing you have a highly skilled CPA firm on your team.
Dashboards, key performance indicators and trend analysis come to life and enhance your ability to make more informed business decisions.
Plan for the future with pro formas and advanced financial models that will help guide you through your journey.
Implement integrated cloud-based processes and systems that provide the foundation for generating accurate, relevant and timely financial reporting.Assessment
- Start with a Client Profile Survey that helps us better understand your business and level of accounting needs
- Analyze your current accounting systems and processes, taking inventory of items such as, size and growth of your business, billing and invoicing needs, financial reporting and account structure
- Meet with you to identify your pain points and your goals for your business operations
- Develop a detailed plan and schedule for integration
- Implement your new cloud-based accounting and financial systems to bring your company into the new age of business
- Streamline your financial systems with your operational systems for an integrated business structure.
Put yourself and your stakeholders at ease knowing you have a highly skilled CPA firm on your team.Billing and Accounts Payable
- Online bill pay system with integrated approval process to ensure proper internal controls over your AP function
- Securely store and manage all of your bills and receipts in the cloud
- Communicate with your vendors when issues and headaches arise
- Integrate your Point-of-Sale systems with your accounting system to gain better access to your business performance
- Invoicing and reminders sent to your clients so you don’t have to have the awkward conversation
- Manage your company’s contracts and milestones for proper invoicing and provide regular reports of current and aged receivables
- Direct deposit for all employees and contractors
- Online access to employer reports and employee paystubs and W-2s
- Filing and timely payments of tax payments to Uncle Sam and his brothers and sisters
- Record and classify all your business transactions
- Ability to track and allocation transactions to multiple locations, department and multiple entities for effective roll-up reporting
- Advice and support on advanced accounting issues that may arise for high-growth entrepreneurs such as accounting for venture and angel investors, goodwill, franchise agreements and software capitalization
- File sales tax timely and accurately each month
- Complete and submit annual reports and other business licenses and taxes to ensure your business remains compliant with necessary regulatory bodies
Dashboards, key performance indicators and trend analysis come to life and enhance your ability to make more informed business decisions.Financial Statements
- Month end review and reconciliation of all accounts by a certified professional
- Produce profit and loss statements and balance sheets to track your business’ performance and current financial position.
- Track performance against key performance indicators (KPI) and budgets, as well as analyzing your business trends
- Identify the key-performance indicators that impact your business growth
- Analyze the trends of your business to better understand your business cycle and internal and external impacts
- Visually present metrics to quickly identify what matters most
- Funnel questions to us to relieve the stresses from your lawyer, tax accountant, banker, auditor and maybe your mom
- Assist in communication with investors and other stakeholders, when you need it.
- Meet with management regularly either in-person or video and audio conferencing to discuss the state of the company’s financial performance and position.
Plan for the future with pro formas and advanced financial models that will help guide you through your journey.Financial Modeling and Projections
- Work with management to develop budgets for short, medium and long-term business plans
- Create advanced financial models to account for various scenarios and potential internal and external risks facing your business
- Chart performance against projections and continuously modify as your business evolves
- Forecast incoming and outgoing cash on a regular basis
- Extend the life of your cash with structure policies for your AP and AR functions
- Properly manage your company’s debt and credit lines to balance operational and financial effectiveness